If you are bored of trying desserts recipes with mango pulp, we get an interesting snack recipe that you can try at home. Mango pulp Indian suppliers will tell you the recipe of fat free mango bread, which is not a dessert and you can munch on it anytime. Mango shakes, mango halwa and pie are older to relish. You can try this easy recipe and give your kids healthy, fat free snack instead.
- 1 cup all purpose flour (if you eat brown bread, then use wheat flour)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup plain fat free yogurt (gelatin free)
- 6 tbsp mango pulp
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 10 fresh strawberries cut into small pieces (you can also take cherries instead of strawberry)
- Preheat your oven to 350F for 15 minutes. Grease the aluminium pan in which you will pour the mix.
- Wash the strawberries and chop them. Make sure the pieces are not too small. Put them in a bowl and add a tbsp of sugar and mix it and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Take a big bowl and put yogurt, mango pulp, sugar, vinegar, cardamom powder and saffron strands together. You can also add the chopped strawberries.
- Take another bowl and add flour, baking soda and salt. Make sure you use sieve before adding these things to the bowl.
- Add the flour mix to the big bowl and mix it until it gets moistened.
- Fill the bread tray 3/4th full and bake it.
- It will take about 19-20 minutes to bake the bread. You can keep checking the bread by inserting toothpick in the center and if it comes out clean, your bread is ready.
- Take out the pan from the oven and place it on a wire rack and let it cool.
- Take out the bread from the pan and let it cool. This step is important because if you leave the bread inside the pan for more time, it will make your bread soggy.
Do tell the exporters of mango pulp India about the result. If you find your bread less sweet, you can add extra sugar as well. Follow the steps like a wise person and avail better results.