Mango is a delicious fruit of summer and is used in various recipes. In this post, we will share a few recipes you can prepare using mango dices. You can even source them from frozen mango dices exporters, who are already dealing with worldwide costumers. As we would like to make easy recipes, we bring something for beginners. You don’t need to be a master chef to prepare these recipes. Just follow every recipe as mention here and enjoy the great taste of mangoes in distinct ways.
Fruit roll ups
You don’t need many things for preparing fruit roll ups. Just take some fresh mangoes, dice them and blend them. Make a thin layer on butter paper and put it on the baking tray and bake it until it dries. Roll the sheet tightly and cut.
4 cup diced mangoes and large baking tray, butter paper
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees F
- Place the baking sheet on the tray
- Spread thin layer of mango puree on paper
- Bake it for 3-4 hours
- Roll the sheet when puree dries
Mango lassi popsicles
Popsicles are super easy and fun making. All you need is mango puree, Greek yogurt, sugar, milk, cardamom and salt. Mix them and throw into a few moulds and voila. Your summer treat is ready.
2 cups ripe mango dices
1 ½ Cup Greek Yogurt
½ cup milk
2 tbsp sugar (you can add more for sweeter taste)
1 pinch cardamom powder
2 pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in the food processor and make a smoothie
- Pour this smoothie into popsicle moulds and freeze overnight
- Unmold the popsicles and enjoy!
Mango ice cubes
This is something new to hear. You can make it for your kids in no time.
2 medium size mangoes
2/3 cups sugar
- Slice and dice mangoes
- Take a blender and put diced mangoes, sugar and lemon juice.
- Pour the blended mix of mangoes in the ice cube trays and freeze overnight
You can even use frozen dices of mangoes to prepare other recipes. You can find them at frozen mango dices exporters store online.
Review this story and tell readers how you find all recipes discussed here.